The ILIFE A4S robot vacuum cleaner
Specialized robot vacuum cleaner for thin carpets and hard floors.
The vacuum cleaner has a multi function button and a bumper at the top while it’s wheels, sensors, brushes and charging pins beneath. The multi function button shows different colors depending upon the A4’s status. The A4 also comes along with remote control for easy control. The remote has an LCD screen that displays the current time and the time set for the vacuum to clean. The vacuum cleaner is simple to use and requires little to no set up.
1. Three Step Cleaning System With A Strong Suction: The A4 comes with a 3 step cleaning system and robust suction which ensures that the vacuum cleaner provides thorough cleaning for your floors.
2. Charging Base and Power Adapter: The A4 comes with a charging base and a power adapter that allows it to be connected to an outlet. The charging dock is very easy to use as the power adapter plugs into the right side. Two little tabs on the bottom connect to the vacuum cleaner to charge it.
3. Remote Control: The vacuum cleaner comes with a remote control that makes it simple to use. The remote control does a great job. It allows you to set the vacuum cleaner to automatically start cleaning on a schedule without human assistance.
4. Built-In Sensors: The A4 has integrated sensors for guidance during cleaning. These detectors ensures that it doesn’t bump around or drop down the stairs. The sensors use incredible artificial intelligence which allows the vacuum cleaners to avoid objects and gadgets along with other home installations.
5. AAA batteries which provides 140 minutes operation time:
The A4 comes along With 2 AAA batteries that provide up to 140 minutes of cleaning time when fully charged.
6. User Manual: The A4 comes with an elaborate and easy to understand manual that provides full instructions on how the product should be used. The vacuum cleaner requires no specialized knowledge for set up and operation, the manual is quite easy to follow and self- explanatory.
7. HEPA Filters: The vacuum cleaner also comes with a HEPA filter that allows it to easily manage dirt like pet hair, along with other tiny debris that other vacuum cleaners will be unable to soak up. The HEPA Filters ensures your home is free of any particles once the A4 has completed cleaning.
The Vacuum cleaner has incredible performance. It ensures that the dirt embedded inside the carpes are removed. Furthermore, its automatic capabilities are extremely wonderful. The vacuum cleaner is able to clean on a preset schedule. This device is able to operate for 140 minutes when fully charged. In addition, it has a cliff sensor which ensures that it does not drop off the staircase during automatic operation. The A4 is easy and safe to use.
1. Silent Operation: One of the great characteristics of the vacuum is that it’s extremely quiet. You can place the vacuum cleaner to work when you’re sleeping without disturbance. It’s equipped to automatically recharge itself: One of the wonderful features and advantages of the A4 is that it may automatically go back into the charging station when the battery is reduced, if the power adapter is correctly positioned inside the range of the A4, it’ll slip into place to control itself. You can set daily cleaning schedules: The A4 vacuum cleaner allows you to set daily schedules automatically.
When this schedule is set up, the A4 can operate completely on its own, it requires very little operation. Cons: 1. No downloadable mobile app: The A4 does not come with a mobile application like some of the other robotic vacuum cleaners. The A4 relies completely on its own remote control for operation. A downloadable mobile application would have made it far more easy to schedule, monitor, and control. The A4 can’t track down the docking station during a large cleaning operation: Another disadvantage of the vacuum cleaner would be that if it’s used to clean several rooms, it wouldn’t be able to find the docking station by itself in order to recharge.